Download Registration and Medical forms, print, complete and mail to:

Camp Laughing Loon

PO Box 201 East Waterboro, ME 04030




Space at camp and transportation, if applicable, is reserved for the camper at the time the registration form, medical form and $50 non-refundable deposit are received.

Payment, minus the deposit, is due in full 10 days prior to each week your child attends camp. If registering for multiple weeks, the $50 deposit will be applied toward the last week reserved.

If payment is received less than 10 days from the reserved week, a $25 late fee will be applied to the tuition cost, however transportation cannot be guaranteed.

Upon receipt of the registration form, medical form and non-refundable deposit, confirmation will be emailed with camp dates and transportation information.


Payment options are check, cash or PayPal via . It is not recommended to send cash payments by mail or with child. CLL will not be held responsible for lost payments.

A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Recurring incidences of returned checks may require the Board’s decision for the child to return to camp. The Board may pursue legal action if necessary to collect unpaid fees.


If canceling your reservation at least 10 days prior to the reserved week, tuition will be refunded minus the nonrefundable deposit of $50.

If canceling within 10 days of reserved week tuition is nonrefundable.

Absenteeism due to illness, appointments, or unexpected circumstances is nonrefundable if within 10 days of reserved week.

All cancellation notices should be emailed to or called in to (207)247-6329.


A written commitment is required from sponsoring agencies prior to the child’s attendance at camp.

Billing arrangements will be made in accordance with agency contracts.

Click Here for Online Payment


Camp Laughing Loon is requesting that you have your doctor sign the Medical Release Form that allows CLL's staff nurse to dispense medicine to your child during the camp day.

Prescription medication that is to be taken at camp must be brought in the original container from the pharmacy. (Pharmacists will give you another bottle for the camps dose if you request it.)

This form must be received along with the registration form.

Medication, prescription or over the counter, cannot be administered until written permission from the physician has been received by the Camp Director.

Dear Camp Parent:

It is important for you to be aware of a new Maine State law that could affect your child while attending a Maine camp.

The State of Maine has passed a law that affects all campers who need to have readily available (carry or possess outside of the regular supervision of the camps health staff) and to self-administer emergency medication while at camp. The law establishes procedures to allow such access to emergency medication by those campers who have been diagnosed to be at risk for a potential medical crisis such as asthmatic attacks or allergic reactions. These medications include, but are not limited to, an asthma inhaler or an epinephrine (epi) pen.

To comply with State Law 2496, all Maine camps are required to have a written policy authorizing campers to have readily available and to self-administer such emergency

medications where the following conditions are met.

A. Any camper who self-administers emergency medication must have the prior written approval of the campers primary health care provider and the campers parent or guardian;

B. The campers parent or guardian must submit written verification to the camp from the campers primary health care provider confirming that the camper has the knowledge and the skills to safety self-administer the emergency medication in camp;

C. The camp health staff must evaluate the campers technique to ensure proper and effective use of the emergency medication in camp; and

D. The emergency medication must be readily available to the camper.

If your child needs to, and you want to permit your child to have readily available (carry or possess outside of the regular supervision of the camps health staff) and to self-administer an inhaler, an eip-pen or other emergency medication, you and your campers primary healthcare provider must complete and return to us the medical release and self-administer medication forms. These forms were developed in cooperation with the Maine Youth Camping Association.

When your camper arrives at camp our health staff are required to evaluate the campers selfadministration technique to ensure proper and effective use.

These forms are not necessary for those campers who do not need to have readily available and to self-administer emergency medications. As always our health staff will provide regular supervision of prescription medications for campers.

Thank you in advance for helping us comply with the new law.

Before/After Care Info click here!

Medical form not required unless

medication is to be administered at camp.


Camp Laughing Loon

Laughing Loon Lane, E Waterboro, ME (207) 247-6329

This Site Was Created Using . Create Your Own Site for Free >>Start